Disease Prevention and Reversal
- 2 bunches kale, washed, de-steamed and torn into large bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce, or soy or Braggs sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Place kale in a large mixing bowl
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. you may have to add more water to blend. It will be thick.
- Pour blended ingredients over kale and mix thoroughly with your hands to coat the kale. You want this mixture to be really glued into the kale.
- Place kale onto silicon sheets, on top of a mesh dehydrator screen, and dehydrate till crisp. can be deydrated in the oven on very low setting
Recipe from Paulette Bair