- 1 cup cashews
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tsp Bill's Best Chik'Nish seasoning
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- ¼ cup minced garlic (about 6 large cloves)
- 1½ - 2 cups chopped onion (~1 onion)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ salt
- ¼ t cayenne pepper
- Blend cashews, almond milk, beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and seasonings together until smooth.
- Defrost spinach. Squeeze out all excess water and chop.
- Saute onion and garlic in 1 tsp of olive oil. (add garlic a little later for it not to burn)
- Add cashew/bean mixture and mix.
- Mix in the chopped spinach. Leave on medium heat until dip is warm.
- If you want the dip to be not as heavy, add water to make the consistency not as thick.
- Lastly, taste! Adjust seasonings to your liking.
Use ½ cup cashews and 1 cup cannellini beans.
Do step 3 with water instead of olive oil.