Disease Prevention and Reversal
- ¼ cup raw cashews, soaked (or cooked white beans)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. date paste
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. kelp granules (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. light soy or chickpea miso (optional)
- Process cashews and almond milk in a high-powered blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Blend all remaining ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- For a thinner dressing, add up to ¼ cup more almond milk.
- Drizzle over salad greens.
- For Ranch Dressing: Add 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing Mix
- For Ranch Style Dressing and Dip: Add
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. thyme
- ¾ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- For Sun Dried Tomato Dressing: Add
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3 Tbsp. sun dried tomatoes (press between paper towels to get out as much oil as possible)
Add last and process only a few seconds if you want some tomato bits visible.