- 1 13 oz can mushroom pieces, drained and chopped
- 2 cups liquid (juice from mushrooms plus non-dairy milk)
- ¼ cup white flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's Liquid Aminos™ or soy sauce
- Measure ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well mixed.
- Pour into a heavy stainless steel skillet over high heat and stir continually with a twirl whisk.
- When mixture begins to bubble, turn to simmer and stir in mushroom pieces.
- Cook one more minute, stirring continuously.
- Serve hot over potatoes or entrées, or use to replace canned mushroom soup in casseroles.
If desired, thin with additional non-dairy milk to make thinner grsvy or soup. For soup, increase seasonings to taste.